Since 2002 Woodfield Consulting Inc. has engaged in a broad variety of consulting, coaching, facilitating, speaking or briefing assignments for utilities, governments and businesses. We focus on being a catalyst and cheerleader to people in organizations needing to clarify their mission's strategic use of technology. Whether their needs relate to serving customers or internal processes we boost their effectiveness opportunities by improving their project justifications to better explain needs and benefits of desired actions.
Our services include:
- Consulting on all aspects of business case governance, methods and models
- Coaching personnel at all levels on related subjects
- Workshops around business case methods and related subjects
- Speaking engagement to audiences of all sizes
- Executive briefings and ‘top ten’ strategic concept advisories
- Research and reporting (written or verbal) on related subjects
- Process assessments and audits
- Retainer based ‘on-call’ services
- ‘Proofing’ business cases for merit with/without tracking comments embedded
- Strategic services in response to client needs
Contact us please and let’s discuss how we can help. We are flexible, insightful and discreet.
For case writers and book authors: “Hofstadter’s Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter’s Law.”
– Douglas Hofstadter